GH: Steve

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Wow! Just wow!

Just when I thought I could not hate that 12 year old more. Not a Steve fan, but I don't think SR is a bad actor. Yes, he's height challenged and he's way too orange, but this should not be his end.

This is equivalent to Georgie Jones' death. One of the most unnecessary deaths on a soap I've ever seen. I hated her, but I hated Guza more for killing her when she could have just gone off to college (they should have killed off Maxie). Steve does not need to die, and if he did, why couldn't his sister be important enough to die for? This would give Liz something to play off of for a while. Not a fan, but come on! Sabrina!!!!!

Ridiculous!

• Members

I watched GH yesterday just long enough to see Heather's ass tossed in the water. I've waited for that moment! I hate clowns masquerading as viable characters! However, I'm a bit curious as to whether the timing was wrong to have Caleb do that. I don't need a Heather Back From the Dead part xii. It would have been better to have her locked up and find out. Robin could have really smoked that. As it stands, we will more than likely get Swamp Thing's Revenge. No thanks!

It was not worth having her escape to steal the child in order to redeem Todd. There were other ways to do that.

I swear I should be used to this Freshman "writing" by now.

Archived