GH: Steve

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I hate Scott Reeves' portrayal of Steve(n), but that character has history. Leave it to Ron to [!@#$%^&*] all over him and toss the character aside - for f.u.c.k.i.n.g Sabrina. I'd ROOT for Caleb - ridiculous vampire nonsense or not - to kill that moron.

And the fact that Steve(n) dies to protect that idiot - and the way he goes - by one of the worst plots going, and from another dead show - is beyond ridiculous.

• Members

That scene showed that it doesn't matter who you are a fan of if you like good old fashioned soap. I love Carly more than so many things, but Monica had be cheering because it was just so good and what soaps were once made of. You have a natural rivalry with a great history, and it seems as though it's not a priority. At that time, Carly and Monica became my second favorite couple!

• Members

I'm not a big fan of Reeves, but killing Steven seems SO wrong. I was watching back in the day when he was baby P.J./Steven Lars. His parentage drove reams of story and intrigue for about three and a half years. It's awfully short sighted to kill him now. And Heather is NOT going to take this lying down. unsure.png

• Members

I normally like RC, however, this is just plain stupid. Killing off legacy characters does not resonate well with the audience. Steve should've just left town with a job offering elsewhere and eventually broke up with Olivia because of a long distance relationship.

And for Sabrina? Ugh. Ramming a character down the audience's throat does not do the character justice. It just makes people want the character to go away even more.

And poor Elizabeth has to suffer even more now. Damn! Can the girl catch a break?!

• Members

Carl, I've never seen a single fan of Steven Lars - not in his current incarnation or the previous one. At best, he's been met with indifference and at worst, he's been considered a punchline. Had there been a single occasion where he'd been considered useful to the canvas, I'd be more inclined (attempt) to understand why folks are up in arms over this.

• Members

I'm not sure why there'd even be a need to attempt to understand. A character who has never had any real chance at a successful role on the show, one who is the grandson of the man who helped make GH iconic, is being killed off, in the anniversary year, for the flop known as Sabrina.

It's pointless death, which RC has shown again and again he has zero idea how to write.

Archived