GH: Steve

• Members

I avoided this thread before the material read as I didn't want to be spoiled. I see that it said Caleb killed Steve trying to get Sabrina and was like that's not what aired onscreen...,lol

Ugh, I made that signature when the material aired and I see its been snatched up blink.png

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

OMG, not this again . If you are going to swipe a graphic I made and flaunt it on a site I am an active member, it would be a decent courtesy to at least ask before doing so. Or at least acknowledge me by giving me proper credit. Or at least upload It yourself and not steal the bandwith that I use to host my images by using the same link as the original pic. SMH

• Members

I explained in the above post, but to further clarify, when my images go above the bandwith limit, they stop hosting and show up as Xs. Everytime it shows up in your signature in every post you make across the board, that takes away from that and makes it more likely that my images will exceed the limit

You may think I have a bad attitude, but Im not bothered by that. You seem to be rude and don't care about common courtesy when its brought up.

• Members

No one under 40 even remembers the Hardy family. This would be like sayings Y&R needs more Fosters and Brooks

You are correct about the canvus being one empty void gutted out by JFP. I honestly think the OLTL crew really helped the show while Cartini tries to construct a new town square.

• Members

Caleb Is NOT Going to Kill Steve. Steve was Arrested for what Happened in Memphis. Heather Tried to Attack Olivia and Steve Tried to Protect Olivia and Heather ended up Stabbing Steve. However, Steve Survived that Attack. Steve is in the Hospital and Olivia came in the Hospital Room Dressed in her Wedding Dress so They got Married in the Hospital. However, The Authorities came in Before The Preacher or Priest whoever could say I now Pronounce You Man and Wife. Jody

Archived