DAYS: February 2013 Discussion

• Replies 363
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Thanks everyone, glad my posts are appreciated! Have to agree though that when "Dannifoe" are on, the show gets less interesting. Being involved with the story drags Abigail down too. I did like Daniel's, "Read my lips. Lay off Jennifer." I was waiting for Anne to make some crack about how Jennifer had taken the day off to "work frome home" but she didn't, haha.

Abe was on again, that's two days in a row. And Eric said Abe had "pull." So that's an encouraging sign that he really might be getting some kind of story.

It's funny how Stefano keeps saying he's going to be back soon and then doesn't get back. Poor Kristen, she looks spent. She was telling the truth about her ordeal on the island, how she felt free and happy after therapy away from Salem, but she had made a pact with the devil to be freed from the island and she feels like she has a debt that Stefano will never stop collecting. Brady's mistrust giving way to his love and faith in her is just making it more painful for her.

Enjoyed Marlena's admiration of Kate. What has their relationship been like in the past? Has it been rocky? I wonder if they will have coffee like Marlena said.

Guess Nicole is going to be disappointed and disgusted when she finds out about Kate and Rafe, LOL. I have to say, my opinion of Galen Gering's acting keeps going up, he does subtle pretty well.

If the police try to send Kevin to jail, will we see Kevin again furious and disillusioned that Eric's promise was broken? I cracked up at Rafe commenting on how Eric is on a first-name basis with his mugger. I wonder how much of this "prison ministry" we will see too. Maybe Eric will lose his faith a little because of some of what he sees, and that's why he will leave the priesthood and then possibly be with Nicole. I do like Eric's goodness, his belief in his fellow human beings and the power of compassion and forgiveness a lot right now (although I would note he doesn't extend that to Kristen).

One of the blander cliffhangers today. Don't even remember it. Had to look it up again, it was Chloe grabbing Abigail's arm saying she wasn't done with the conversation.

• Members

I so enjoyed the verbal smackdown Chloe and Abby delivered to one another. I was so hoping Chloe would bring up Abby's machinations concerning Austin/Carrie (especially when Chloe called her a hyprocrite), but I do like Chloe bringing up Jack.. and how Jennifer never really grieved for Jack.

Seeing that the breakdown writer was Melissa Salmons confirms for me that my favorite episodes during the last month or so have involved her writing the scripts. Looking at her history and seeing that she was a script writer for Guiding Light circa 1988 thru 1993 confirms why I enjoy her episodes the most.

• Members

Yes, basically.

Marlena never really reacted to anything Kate did to Sami and when they really became friendly it was ignored. understandble though as would Marlena really care? I think the two also respect each other greatly as Will's grandmother.

Im not sure why people think Chloe is written so out of character. What is her character? Shes been a plot point since like 2003. Remember when she returned all diva bitch and was out to get shawn from belle or some whack ass [!@#$%^&*] like that out of nowhere? Then she was a weeping willow at some point i remember then she hooked up with Lucas and was kates victim and then slutting it up with daniel for fun. Then a hooker. Like, she is the definition of a plot point character.

Sami vs Nick is great!

Archived