Chad Duell gets divorced.

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

If the speculation about CD creeping on his wife with KA is true, then we know that CD didn't respect his wife or the vows that he made to her and that KA had zero regard for the woman that her costar was married to when she decided to hook up with him. I speak for myself when I say that I have zero problem in judging the sh!t out of the both of them (or anyone) for cheating on their significant other that they are supposed to be committed to/spouse and knowingly hooking up with a married man because I don't condone that at all.

That said, I'm well aware of the fact that folks in this thread are ragging on KA (and CD, to a lesser extent) because she doesn't live up to their lofty beauty queen standards and/or because they can't stand her character. I even got into it with a few folks over this a few weeks ago. However, it doesn't change the fact that both of them are engaging in trifling behavior and if folks on the soap internet want to roast them over the coals for that, I say roast away.

• Members

LOL, I started on page 8 of the thread and I don't like reading. I'm just shocked he was married, if he was. If he is. He seems so young.

I'm guessing he might be with all the Page 8 discussion about rumors and some of y'all acting ATRL like and some of y'all think it's wack to act ATRL like. BTW, ATRL is a music message board where the "cool" message board behavior was probably birthed.

• Members

Since you don't like reading :P he was married for about three (four?) months, and he's 25 which I think is young to get married, but it's not really young considering other marriages (and as people have said in this thread--30-40 years ago that still would be more the norm). ATRL sounds like an awful place if it reminds you of some of this thread ;)

Archived