Chad Duell gets divorced.

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

This! Chad simply was not ready to be married and settle down. He might have a roaming eye. Time will tell.

Yeah, they are. Who knew that sweet young boy had a jones for farm animal lookalikes! It's like D- list actor Eddie Cibrian leaving his wife for Leann Rhymes, who is just as homely as they come.

lol

• Members

When did Susan Lucci get married and how long has it been - over 40 years, I believe (different times? yes, but marrying in your mid 20s is doable)? LW got married at 25, and look, 17 years later.

I don't think Chad was ready to be married, but him being 25 had nothing to do with it.

• Members

Like i said everyone is different and times are defiently not the same from 40 years ago. As SB mentioned, it wasnt uncommon for people to get married in their teens. The world isnt as conservative as it was back then. Now in 2013, I think people need to live and get more life experiences under their belt before making that committment. I know more and more people getting married in their late 20s/early 30s and that seems about right to me. I think nowadays young people rush into marriage and end up getting divorce within 5 years and alot of times its bc they didnt have the maturity to handle that at the time

Archived