Worst Soap Stan Wars of all Time?

• Members

BAM vs. Lianca

I don't know if it was bad on SON, but I remember it was really bad elsewhere. Don't mess with lesbians. blink.png

Also, +1 to the MediaDomain love. It was the first soap board I ever visited...and many of the threads were totally hilarious. There also was a poster, I think the name was 'lilpoke', that use to draw these really cool & funny pictures of AMC characters (I think she did OLTL and GH, too).

• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I feel the same about Adam/Nicole/Brandy (or "Nadam v. Bradam") on THE EDGE OF NIGHT. If that had occurred with the Internet in existence, 1) you know Donald May (Adam) would have had a Twitter account, and 2) you know he would have baited the hell out of Bradam fans, too.

Wow, for some reason, I'm feeling sorry for Maeve McGuire (Nicole) for all the grief Dixie Carter's (Brandy) fans "gave" her, even though this is all mythic and hypothetical. Strange, isn't it?

• Members

No, not really. Because that overly emotional, poor me pitty me JL goodbye video was one of the most ridiculous things ever and her annoying ass fangirl attacking Kirsten and name calling was unnecessary as was JL trying to spread around GH wanted to keep her when FV told her time after time she was doing great but out when Kirsten was able to return.

• Members

I must've missed the entire gist of it, but I thought the JL backlash was simply a bunch of Minnie Mouse Storms stans complaining on social media/message boards. I'm seeing CH mentioning "wackos", so I guess it's safe to guess that it was a lot more serious than that...?

dry.png @ Ducklips mocking anyone's fans - especially since I've yet to see one of hers

• Members

How did you guys even know that she had passed away? That's the thing about online friends. If you don't hear from them, you don't know whether it is because they are taking a hiatus or something happened. I also had an online soap friend to pass away. Some people that she knew in real life were also on the boards and told us.

Archived