Worst Soap Stan Wars of all Time?

• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Members

There are a bunch of Scrubs fans who absolutely HATE GH's Patrick right now and apparently, they were letting Jason Thompson know how unhappy they were a couple of weeks ago.

Sometimes I really hate the fanatics. Yeah, I hate Patrick's current "story," but am I going to bitch at the actor and blame him for not quitting his job when his onscreen other half did?

Yet no one is harassing the other half of that equation. SMH.

• Members

I vividly recall a Media Domain posting on the B&B page in which a fan described his/her fantasy scene - Brooke approaches Taylor with a shotgun and takes shots at her - first her legs, then her arms before shooting her in the face. Then Brooke throws the carcass in a wood chipper.

This was all described in vivid, graphic detail. It was quite disturbing, and I wondered (hoped?) at the time that the author was writing it during his/her 10 minute visit to the rec room at the funny farm he/she resided at. wacko.png

• Members

Honestly, at this point, he's been hearing it for a while from some of those people. There were a LOT of inappropriate actor-bashing remarks on the Maggie character because Scrubs fans assumed she would be the love interest if Robin died from AIDS.

I realize that Robin being alive and it being known to the audience is a difficult situation, but from the way some of these fanatics talk, I'd swear Patrick knows that his wife is alive being held prisoner and tortured and just doesn't give a damn.

• Members

Manny was still popular enough for those fans to cry foul whenever Danny OR Michelle was featured in a scene with ANYONE ELSE.

It's a shame, because Nancy St. Alban had decent chemistry with Frankie D and Danny Cosgrove (Frank and Bill, respectively) and I enjoyed Paul Anthony Stewart's scenes with Laura Wright (Cassie) and he was the only one who ever got anything out of Mandy Bruno (Marina), aside from that last guy who played Shayne.

Guiding Light was eventually forced to put Manny on a bus to California because the Mannyac maniacs refused to accept even friendships with other people. That was a truly frightening fanbase.

Personally, I always thought Cassie had better chemistry with Edmund than she did with Danny, but she did have good chemistry with Danny.

Then the insane Brad Cole fans struck and Scruffy O'Scumbag (Jeffrey O'Neill) was born.

• Members

IMO, Laura Wright did her best soap work ever with David Andrew McDonald (Edmund). He was the most talented actor she had ever been paired with romantically and he made her raise her game. I loved Cassie and Edmund together. They had genuine problems to work through and just as they were coming out the other side, they were ruined when TPTB let themselves get sucked in by the Badley Colle nutjob fans.

• Members

Well, I hope he does start blocking them, because it's been almost a year and some of these Robin fans are really giving the Scrubs fanbase a really bad name. I don't blame JT for being frustrated with them. KMc made the choice to leave the show and what could they do there?

Granted, I don't like what Cartini have been tossing Patrick's way, but if I were to direct my ire at anyone, it would be at Ron Carlivati or Frank Valentini (both of whom have more creative control than JT and both of whom are on Twitter) rather than Jason Thompson. If a fan is going to bitch at him on Twitter, he has every right to smack back at them. I applaud him standing up for himself. He's only playing the story he's given.

Archived