Worst Soap Stan Wars of all Time?

• Members

I could have sworn Laura kept talking up Jeffrey even when most of the non-Richard/Cassie audience was all for Edmund. I may be wrong on that.

I know she apparently hated the planned pairing with Josh and that's a big part of why she split. Frankly, I thought it was a very compelling concept that was written and executed horribly, but I think LW is the only one who could have played that.

• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Honestly, I think the fan should take their bitching to someone who can actually do something about it, not the actor who is simply paid to play out whatever they give him to play, especially when the actor (who has no control over story, or whatever decision his former leading lady decided to make) is doing everything he can to interact with fans and listen to what they have to say.

• Members

If anything, I'm glad that I've created this thread because I've learned that GL is the king of the nutty soap stans - something that I damn sure wouldn't have suspected by a surface glance.

Ah, Jeffrey. I don't know much about his history prior to 2004 or post-2007, but I do know that he was one of the most-hated characters on that show. Didn't care for him with Cassie, but I attribute that to my being a Cassie/Edmund fan over any hatred for the guy.

Thanks for answering all my questions.

• Members

Actually, I'll go out on a limb and say the ABC fans have really been giving all soap fans a bad name since AMC and OLTL were shown the door. And now the shows are going to be "edgier" and "flashier" when they debut online. I don't see this ending well.

He really has been far too nice to those psychos, who have been bitching about storylines since at least 2008 and probably earlier.

Archived