Worst Soap Stan Wars of all Time?

• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I recall seeing an article that said that actress Sarah Brown had received hate mail from fans that didn't like her character paired being paired with their favorite on As The World Turns.

Soapcentral really is an insane board, I used to read it, but stopped awhile ago. There would be pages and pages of arguing at times about couples or individual characters.

• Members

The only soapboard I've visited worse then Soapcentral is the ABC boards. The ABC board is a scary, mod free place. I could even handle daytime dish at times despite the nasty Jizam wars but the ABC board were just so much worse. Bitches on that board would be stalking people and have little pieces of info memorized about them from other boards. The banshees that hung out their were fake and vile.

• Members

Passions

Therox vs. Therethan

Therethan vs. Gwethan

But i will admit ish got fun when SOD used to do those chats and reveals news/spoilers and I made the moderator laugh a lot when someone thought they got a dig in at me as a Therox fan.

• Members

Except for those who are okay with the White guy being with the Black girl. Or, as the ones on the other side would call them, the homophobes. ;)

Isn't that the one who fought the Green Knight?

Sounds like some GusHers (GUIDING LIGHT) I know.

• Members

Well i am not going to lie. As an infrequent viewer of GH, I just happened to be watching on Kristina's first day and did think that she was black ( she is several shades darker than MB..different undertones too which makes her look darker probably). My cousin, 67 years old, had to tell me who she was and i was like...eh...oookkkaay. She also wondered if the actress was bi-racial with black being one of the races. She could have easily played the role of a Ward...I don't see much difference between her and CK, I thinks she is darker than CK actually. Don't shoot me. But I didn't mind the casting at all...in the genre that recasted KDP as Blair..who cares. LM is a beauty and does well in the part.

• Members

Yes..that always gets me when a posters tells another that they know how vile and nasty they are from another board...tell them all they do is go from board to board causing problems....or a poster telling another one that they said so and so last week and going through the threads and finding it to post the quote. LOL. Who has that kind of time. I typically don't know one poster from the next on large boards. I seldom read the names. I don't know who says what.

I use to post alot on soapnet boards...they were pretty tame until Shick versus Phick..then all hell broke loose.

• Members

She's not darker than MB at least not on my TV and definitely not by several shades.But anyone it wasn't like one person said it and was corrected or like it was her first day and some were in shock. It was quite a few weeks after her debut and I was reading all these she's too dark, she's too hispanic, she's Mexican comments.

• Members

How can one be too hispanic. either you are or you are not. Hispanic is not a race...someone needs to tell these fools that. She does look like a black hispanic to me. Maybe we do have different setting on out TVs. She doesn't look the genetic product of NLG and MB anymore than CK looks like the product of SM and VR...but this TV so we suspend belief.

Archived