Worst Soap Stan Wars of all Time?

• Members

If the Internet had been around back then, I can only imagine what it would have been like between Max/Megan fans vs. Max/Gabrielle fans, Max/Luna vs. Max/Blair fans, Max/Blair fans vs. Max/Gabrielle fans, and ESPECIALLY Max/Luna fans vs. Max/Gabrielle fans.

Hell, you could probably throw in Max/Tina fans, Max/Maggie fans (ESPECIALLY coming right off of Luna's death), and Max/Roxy fans in there, too.

I think the only thing that prevented THOSE fan wars was the Internet being in its infancy.

Ditto Robert/Holly fans and Duke/Anna fans (as those are generally one and the same) vs. Robert/Anna fans--regarding who Robert OR Anna should be with.

What about Jason Q. fans vs. Jason M. fans?

LL2 fans vs. Liason fans--isn't that almost as intense as Liason vs. JaSam?

Stone/Robin vs. J&R vs. Scrubs

Pretty much ANY Jason pairing (for whatever reason):

Jason/Keesha, J&R, Jarly, Journey, JaSam

What was it like between J&B and Sax fans when Brenda returned in 2002 and Jax left Skye for her?

• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

And then Grant Aleksander basically told a reporter from one soap magazine or another that he didn't particularly "get" Phillip and Harley's relationship (which I understood and agreed with totally), and it was all over. In more ways than one.

• Members

They had no fans.

I would have been fascinated to have seen the Viki/Joe fans reacting to Clint. There were always very vocal fans who felt that Clint was redneck trash not good enough for Viki compared to Joe or cultured Sloan (who reminded her of the father who had raped her for years, but...OK...)

• Members

I have enjoyed reading this thread. I was never really a big fan of Bold and Beautiful but I would read the 'Brookies' versus 'Taylorette' posts on Media Domain way back in the day because they were so fun. I guess they aren't called Brookies and Taylorettes any longer. Those fans were awful to each other. It was so funny.

• Members

Honestly, I think I would have liked them just because she wasn't Luna. :lol:

I've seen a few scenes with them before and thought they seemed alright together.

I remember Cheap saying she liked them once, too.

I even remember seeing a VERY old website dedicated to them from probably sometime in the mid-late 90s (appropriately, of course).

That sounds about right. :lol:

• Members

Here's a GH one that could've been ugly way back when:

Jagger/Karen fans vs. Jagger/Brenda fans.

Hell, ALL of Brenda's pairings--Jagger/Brenda, S&B, J&B--and potential pairings (Brazen, maybe even her and AJ) could have started a giant fan war alone, given how VM was known to be such a chemistry magnet back then.

• Members

If I ever got to see a flashback fan reaction to any ATWT triangle it would be Jennifer/Bob/Kim. That outraged and likely divided viewers, and went against everything ATWT had stood for. The reactions must have been fascinating.

Archived