GH: Another return!

• Members

When I looked on the ABC boards it said "Lucy attacks John". Does that mean physically or verbally? Because over the years especially on soaps the word attack turned out to be verbally. I must say though these scenes have the potential to be good. lol.

This is completely off topic but thought I'd mention it since some people on here love Nene Leakes. If I remember correctly she was on The Talk a few months back when Eric Braeden was on and she told him that "She had watched him since high school and it was such a pleasure to be sitting with him" or something of that nature. Just thought I'd pass that along. lol

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Honestly that I would be fine by me. I would like it actually. Lol I never understood why they didn't just migrate some PC characters over to GH instead of creating new roles for them. That's kind of stupid since oh ya know THEY LIVE IN THE SAME TOWN. lol But I would love it if they give us Livvie. I always thought they missed out on some interesting stuff by not incorporating some of Port Charles onto GH after PC ended.

• Members

LMAO. You know what's kinda sad? I never even ONCE thought of John/Lucy sharing scenes because of the Caleb nonsense. Not once.

I hope Lucy kicks the crap out of him.

Glad to hear Jon and Kevin(and/or Ryan) is still coming back. If he starts taping this week (today?), isn't GH about two months ahead? A month? So likely March.

When is Scott Reeve's last episode? LOL

Archived