GH: Another return!

• Members

Just because it doesn't make sense doesn't mean they won't do it. I would see it working better than making her Christina or Serena. And even if they make her Livvie they won't be able to use much of her history so they can kinda give her a blank slate.

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

One of Ron Carlivati's favorite devices is to make everybody related to somebody. He even made Sabrina related to some minor character from the 90s. I have absolutely no doubt that Britt will be related to somebody at some point, just a matter of who and when.

• Members
making her related to someone is one thing. Retconning her into an existing character is a completely different beast. Besides Lucy and Britt saw each other for the first time on Friday. I doubt Monday she will great her as her former stepdaughter

So Sam and Livvie could possibly be twins? Interesting twist....

• Members

I've been waiting on Audrey to return for years, I've given up though. I would love to see Audrey be a part of this story though, it would be great to see her again, that history drawn in and her relationship with Liz revisited onscreen, especially with the 50th Anniversary coming up.

• Members

They have been working on bringing Rachel Ames back, but it all depends on her health. Also, she moved out of the Los Angeles area and she's having some reservations about memorizing lines.

Or she could finish Ryan off once and for all like Laurie Strode did to Michael Myers in Halloween: H20 before they ruined the series with Halloween: Resurrection.

Archived