GH: Another return!

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I want Audrey and Lucy to both be kidnapped by Ryan. Lucy is struggling to survive. And, Audrey gets free. And, kills Ryan. Then saves Lucy.

Then....during Audrey's trial. Kevin shows up and defends her on the stand. Telling everyone what a giant POS his brother was. Also. Him and Lucy rekindle their relationship.

• Members

I wouldn't be against Livvie/Sam being related, but what would be the point? Would they ever use Livvie? It seems like that might be a little too confusing. It seems the easiest thing would be to only generally reference storylines that happened on Port Charles. I do love the Lucy/Slayer mentions, but I'd keep it light and tongue and cheek. If they brought on Livvie I'd just recast and treat her mostly like a new character. I do wish that they'd use Lucy more like she was on PC--sexy, comedic and a flawed heroine. With GH I feel they're just playing her comedy side, but I don't want them to age her too much. Lucy is a more viable female lead than Alexis IMO. Throw HER with Sean and see the sparks fly, not to mention Sonny.

• Members

The only way I could see them bringing Livvie back is if they think KM in that role would have more chemistry than KM Sam has had with McBain. I don't think that relationship has been anywhere near as popular as they had expected.

I think the other one - the little girl type, what was her name, Tess? - would be more of an RC character.

Archived