HOLIDAY MIRACLE: Prospect Park Back On Track To Revive AMC and OLTL

• Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Slow your roll :lol: , I'm not putting my browser history in Jeopardy! just so I can feel better about the size of my own Clifford.

What year did Opal give birth to Petey, like '91 or so? I don't remember exactly. It'll be interesting to see how they SORAS/deSORAS some of these characters to make for a level Pine Valley High playing field. Hopefully, some of our more Degrassi-ish notions will come to pass rather than foolish OLTL high school musical-type crap.

• Members

LOL, see Trent had a relatively normal body, though actually no that's mostly not what I was missing. I like Asher's connections to the canvas and his personality. If you watch Trent in his other work, but also when he was playing Asher, he has a way of doing the scene seriously and effectively but with facial expressions that show he also wants to bring some humor and charisma to it. Asher was a little too serious to take advantage of fully of Trent's personality that he brought to the role (plus Asher's story was aimless after the first few months).

New AJ seems good! Yay!

• Members

Eric Nelsen tweets:

You guys, I can't wait to share my good news with you! I'm DYING to tell you! Good news to come. Reading my script now...so cool.#goodvibes (Feb 23)

Hit the gym now going home to work on my scripts for tomorrow. First day of shooting starts at 10am! So pumped. Announcing what it is soon. (yesterday)

Off to bed. Early morning tomorrow...first day of filming! #cloudnine (yesterday)

https://twitter.com/EricNelsen

Archived