HOLIDAY MIRACLE: Prospect Park Back On Track To Revive AMC and OLTL

• Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

!@#$%^&*] no, some of those kids need to be off in boarding school. There were entirely too many by the end. I keep forgetting Jenny and Gabrielle exist.

Granted, a Kate/Jenny sibling story is gold someday. But not yet.

• Members

I always thought the little moppet playing A.J. was so wooden, but his final scenes with Jacob Young were pretty damn heartbreaking. That kid was clearly really upset. You very rarely get that kind of performance out of a soap kid unless they're a seasoned one like Jesse or Kimberly or Kristen (in the old days) that the show knows they can use. It was somehow rawer from this kid because he was clearly not much of an actor.

Here it is, around 4:00:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eu52pPD-LRk

• Members

With all the ATWT people in production, and AJ being blond/light brown again, combined with the Twitter rumor, I think it really could be Van.

I'd be fine with it. He's a good actor, with stature, and his JR probably wouldn't be as expressionless as Jacob Young's. It would be irony if Van is playing the straight dad to a bisexual AJ. (This is all just fan what ifs of course, but I've never seen so much excitement about a story idea that people just threw out there as there has been about a Spike/AJ/Miranda thing.)

• Members

I was going to mention the boy thing, then I thought to myself "wait, wasn't it Spike that was played by a not same-sex baby?" It was both. Miranda was a boy for a while and Spike was a girl for a while. Girl Spike - (s)he looked just like Kendall/AM. Why do I find that the babies have more personality when they're "playing" a different sex?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&v=ePCltc-hn-c&feature=fvwp

Watching this, I realize McTavish clearly wanted to be the "birth mother" of the entire next generation of AMC.

Archived