HOLIDAY MIRACLE: Prospect Park Back On Track To Revive AMC and OLTL

• Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

http://www.blackbookmag.com/movies/abigail-spencer-is-on-the-brink-of-stardom-1.44869

I don't mean to make it sound like that's why people were bored by Becca - that was the writing. I just remember a lot of eye-rolling at the time because that was probably the peak of Kathie Lee's unpopularity with the public. But again that's indicative of the writing, because I remember this, but barely remember Becca herself (aside from her head kerchiefs).

As for the rest, I don't think that it's a bad thing AMC is hiring a model, but what bothers me a little is if they're hiring this guy just because he was a model on TPIR. I hope it's based on some kind of talent in acting or charisma. Otherwise they should have just dug up Lucky Vanous.

• Members

I'll be damned if I ever thought this would really happen, at least so soon and with Prospect Park.

I wish someone would get Khan to come back, he ought to be here for this. Our tiff was a harmless misunderstanding that happened while I was asleep, I was teasing as I had before and didn't mean a thing by it, but I did feel bad - and I never feel bad about anything on this forum. I apologized on the forum but I couldn't speak to him privately because he went and blocked me. I hope someone can.

I always liked him. Except during that Laura crap.

Archived