GH: December 2012 Discussion Thread

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
Stan was Jason's nerdy tech guy who recurred on the show. It looked like the show was finally invested in him and turned him into a hunk when they recast him with Kiko. They gave him family in the form of Epiphany and were expanding his character complete with a romance with Lainey. Unfortuntaly around the same time, Spinelli was introduced and I guess they preferred him as Jason's compter expert and bc there could only be one, Stan was killed off and Spinelli officially took his spot

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tlnXm9vbipY

Stan :D

• Members

I remember him as Jamal on Port Charles just looked him up and he played Epiphany's son blink.png

Anywho he reminds me of Michael Ealy.

Blah. Pure foolishness. Kiko >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> an animal with rabies>>>>> Bradford Anderson

• Members
Its the eyes. Its rare to see a brother with eyes like that and when you do, it stands out. His love interest, Kent Masters King, also played his love interest on PC. I wish they'd bring Lainey back

homepage.jpg?type=sn

She was one of Robin's good friends and should have been used to help counsel Patrick after her death

Archived