Y&R- Brenda Epperson WANTS to RETURN!!

• Members

Wow! I thought I was the only one to think BE is a completely boring mediocre actress. I never liked her as Ashley and thought she was completely wrong for the part. Isn't she married to a gazillionaire? I don't watch YR, but is Ash really needed right now? I just don't think her exit created a huge void at all.

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I guess you must not have been here for the days of my "Bring MARK COLLIER Back to ATWT" threads in 2009. I did finally get a couple of MC Mike episodes in November for my troubles. But he kept all of his clothes on and didn't smile/grin nearly enough, so I didn't quite get everything I wanted in that situation.

This time, I'm out for a CONTRACT! Brenda has actually become a personal friend of mine (through FB) and is the sweetest, most down to Earth woman you could ever want to meet. I just LOVE her, both in real life and as Ashley.

To each their own. Maybe it's because she was in the part when I started watching, but there's just something about her that I always liked and gravitated to when she was on. It helped that she had red hot chemistry with Don Diamont also. It was torture watching them flirt for 4 or 5 years and have nothing ever come of it. Pure, sexy, tantalizing, withholding torture.

As long as I am watching Y&R, then yes, Ashley is needed. She's been a continuing character on Y&R pretty much conintuously since 1983, so she's appeared for nearly 30 years straight now. She IS needed and this is our ONLY chance to see Brenda as Ashley again. The second Eileen is done with DAYS, she'll be back at Y&R.

I GUARANTEE IT!

• Members

Take it from one who witnessed the departure of so many integral characters and families from GUIDING LIGHT (and other shows): you don't want to see Ashley Abbott fade away and be forgotten. She is an integral member of a family that is needed on Y&R, especially when TPTB have done little to transition this show into a new era the way Papa Bell did when he phased out the Brookses and Fosters in favor of the Abbotts, Newmans and Williamses.

• Members

Here's an Oprah show that was just posted, that has Brenda, Michael Damian, Scott and Melissa Reeves, Victoria Rowell, Matt Ashford, Wally Kurth and Ric Hearst singing together, Brenda has a fantastic voice

I had no idea Victoria Rowell also sang??

Archived