Y&R- Brenda Epperson WANTS to RETURN!!

• Members

Well Marcy comes first, always.

I'd choose Mark.....for the sex.

But for the daytime return (besides Marcy), it's Brenda Epperson as Ashley by A MILE. She and Jess Walton are what hooked me on Y&R and I'm sorry, but Ashley has never been the same for me since she left.

I liked Eileen's 2nd go-round, I did. But she had NO chemistry with Don Diamont and he and Brenda just SIZZLED together. It was actually painful for me to finally see Brad & Ashley get together, but not have Epperson as Ashley made it have ZERO impact for me. IF Epperson were playing Ashley, we wouldn't have had SpermGate, Brad wouldn't have slept with Olivia or married Victoria, and Brad & Ashley would be the endgame couple they were meant to be. I'm sorry DeeDeee but having Eileen in the part killed Brashley for good and now, even if Brenda returns, Brad and Ashley will NEVER get their happy ending.

My only chance is if Brenda returns as Ashley, then ED wants back, and Brenda goes to B&B to play Kristen and we get a Katie/Bill/Kristen triangle. Can you imagine the fireworks between Heather Tom and Brenda Epperson as adults, considering what we got when Heather was a teenager and Brenda was her stepmom? Throw in the fact that Kristen is a Forrester and Epperson/Diamont have the hottest chemistry ever on CBS and Brad Bell has a goldmine.

Which means it'll never happen.

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Damn, Brenda would have been a stellar B&B-Kristen recast. No offense to Melchoir but now I want a Kristen/Katie/Bill triangle, LOL.

I've only watched clips of Brenda as Ashley and I definitely sort of prefer her in the role compared to all my time watching Davidson as Ashley. I much prefer Davidson as Kristen Blake DiMera.

What's funny is that I bet the Brad Bell of today would have instantly cast Epperson as Kristen Forrester. He wasted zero time SMARTLY snapping up Don Diamont and Heather Tom, who completely steal every line of dialogue they are given on that show. Y&R was INSANE to dump them.

• Members

Exactly.

But let's not lose focus. We're campaigning to get Brenda back on Y&R, or is this a one man show? I've been tweeting like CRAZY!

I've come up with our hashtag- #BringBackBrendaY&R. Please use it.

Please follow me on Twitter you guyse, even if you'd just like to simply retweet my Tweets. I need to get the word out there and the more people I can get it out to, the better the chance of this happening. This campaign is very real for Brenda, and for me of course. My screen name is- shocker!- @juniorz1

• Members

I am in contact with Ms. Epperson. Everything in the beginning post is 100% correct. I am the coordinator of an effort to get her back on Y&R as Ashley Abbott. Thank you for providing some contact info we were missing. Follow us @AshleyReturns on Twitter, facebook.com/Ashley.returns.com & our youtube page in progress: youtube.com/user/Ashleyreturns Please join our efforts to help get one of our favorite characters back on the show. Eileen Davidson is unvailable & happy on Days of Our Lives. I've been in contact with her and she has no problems at all with our efforts. Shari Shattuck is not interested in returning & is focusing on her amazing novels. She is actually an official supporter of the movement. Please listen to this interview I co-hosted with Eileen, Brenda & Shari on the BlogTalk Radio Show/Podcast On-Air With Douglas: http://bit.ly/AAtss

• Members

TO whomever called Shari Shattuck a "Thing." I have a few pieces of information you might want to consider. Did you know that she devotes many hours of her time to charity, she volunters, helping children with cancer, donates portions of her book sales to charities helping Sandy victims & cancer research. She nurtures & mentors writers, actors, musicians, responds and befriends her fans. If that is your definition of a THING, I suggest you go back to kindergarten and re-learn the english language. I sincerely hope by now that you feel extremely bad about the way you wrote about this kind, inspiring, caring person. Actors are people, not objects. you can object to her being cast as ashley, because even Shari will tell you she was miscast. But to call someone you've never met, never spoken to, & never exchanged communication with a "Thing" is absolutely atrocious. You should be ashamed of yourself. I strongly suggest you think twice in the future before you demean someone you know nothing about in real life.

• Members

Calling Shari Shattuck a "thing" might have been insensitive, but so are comments such as these. I'm just saying.

Oh, and one more thing: your campaign to bring back BE as Ashley would mean something if we didn't have JFP to kick around. Again, I'm just saying.

Archived