GH: November 2012 Discussion Thread

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I don't want Skye dead as even though I see her as a Chandler and not a Q, the last thing GH needs is to kill someone tied into that family. I'm sick of that.

The Olivia/Scorpio thing would be a huge improvement as I actually liked seeing Lisa LoCicero & Tristan Rogers on screen, though I wasn't expecting it. While I like Anna a lot, she has how many men, and Robert has no one. Also, it isn't like Olivia and Steve entertain me.

• Members

I actually like both it and Skye, but at times it DOES sound like it's seductive in an off-putting way. I think I even noticed it as a pre-teen--and this is when I started watching OLTL and only saw Skye via GH promos.

I adore Robert & Anna together, but seeing him with Olivia for awhile would be awesome, too.

• Members

I'd rather see Tracy, Alice and Diane participate in a lesbian three-way.

You just know that as soon as Robert and Olivia hook up, Duke (Real Duke, that is) will be turned into a raging, gun-toting psycho in order to split up him and Anna and make Robert/Anna look good again. And in order to make their reconciliation happen, Frankie and Ronnie will give Olivia the insta-crazy treatment as well, having her flip out (which they could conveniently blame on LSD flashbacks) because she's losin' her man and try to off Anna, Robin, and maybe a few other people.

• Members

Even mere gifs showcase just how my favorite bitch with a heart, Blair Cramer, stands heads and shoulders above bootleg imitators like the Slagbeast and interlopers like Skye and Bipolar Yellgado.

From the looks of things, My Todd remains in awe of his woman because he knows that she is the baddest bitch of them all. wub.png

Archived