GH: November 2012 Discussion Thread

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Not too sure about that. He was gone from OLTL for a decade and his early stuff on GH was poor. I think it's mostly the Todd/Carly stuff (and a little of Todd/Sam before that was dropped) which got viewer interest.

This brings a whole new meaning to the term "scared straight."

• Members

I can't express how much I've loved watching these Skye clips. I wish to God that Robin C. would/could find a gig on a primetime show but I get the impression that she's pretty much out of the business. I hate that because I can think of a million shows where she could work magic.

RHTodd obviously had his issues. After all you have to be kind of gay to have sex with a woman in front of other men. To me gang rape is a pretty clear indication that the men committing that activity are sexually attracted to other men. OTOH, TSJ/Todd clearly had a love connection with John McBain and I've often said that the only reason John was with Blair is because it was the closest he could come to shagging TSJ/Todd. (I had a chance a few years ago to share that theory with both ME and TSJ. Their responses were hysterical.)

It's a shame that Ron is so fixated on camp and comedy because it would be an amazingly dramatic story if Michael and RH/Todd bonded over the experience of being raped in prison.

• Members

Cheap, I got my wish, yes. But too bad it was accompanied by one of my worst nightmares.

Shawn as the black Jason? If he's onscreen, I guess I can live with that, but no more bumpin uglies with Alexis. That chit made me cringe! The entire relationship developed offscreen so why did we need that vomit inducing crap today? From what I saw while squinting, it seemed so forced. Puke!

The Llanview stuff was ridiculous and just didn't fit. They put Carly in there as a GH rep only. She wasn't needed. Please let this be Tumbleweed's last visit. KDP is just a drip and doesn't fit on GH at all!

Hospital stuff? YAWN! Poor Patty!

Lastly, should Liv still be "trippin"? Why can't she just fly off a building? Why do we need this?

• Members

She wouldn't like me, then. Thanks for the warning, Cheap! ;)

He DID say it was better than pay per view today, just saying.

As opposed to a dingo? :lol:

Some thought Powell was in love with Todd back in the day. And didn't Todd kiss his cheek once?

Of course, they turned out to be cousins, so that's the end of that.

I just noticed your quote, Selena! You beat me to it! :lol:

Archived