GH: November 2012 Discussion Thread

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I hate that the GHers ended up in Llanview at the end of the episode bc today's show should have been the plane ride. Given the history between the 3, having them confined in such a small area could have been tv gold. The Friday cliffhanger should have been what we got yesterday

• Members

Mo is notorious for pimping whatever he is doing. As a S&B fan, his tweets used to annoy me, but the man is just towing the company line and paying his bills and I can't fault him for that. If VM came back he'd be all over that pairing. I know he has a bit of a diva rep, but I think he just kind of rolls with the punches and doesn't care much about the integrity of his character or what pairing he is in. I honestly think he does try to make crap work, but not as hard as he did when he first started. I can't say he is bad in this Konnie story. It's all about the writing.

• Members

Focusing on convincing Blair that Tomas is really Lorenzo when his SISTER, Tea, is standing right there is...really awkward. I would think this is bigger news for Tea than Blair.

Alexis and Shawn are SUCH filler. I mean, I like Alexis, don't get me wrong...but she deserves better than this.

Archived