Y&R: October 2012 Discussion Thread

• Members

The last two episodes (technically today's US episode and tomorrow's US episode), were noticeably sparse with the contemporary cues. But, I still think they're in the "testing phase" with the music.

What makes the contemporary cues stand out is that they use them alongside the classic cues (often in the middle portion of episodes), so it highlights how different and/or lackluster they are.

I still think the most noticeable change with this regime so far in terms of the day to day is the directing. It's gotten tighter and more fluid, and they've started shooting sets from angles I haven't seen before.

• Replies 734
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I think it's also because any time a teenage male character on a soap is "troubled," people will assume he must be gay. Since Noah has never had an actual storyline, other than vague "troubles" which are soon dropped, and since some fans have assumed he was gay from very early on (this was a running joke with the boy who played Noah before he was aged), I guess it's something people convince themselves of.

• Members

I have the feeling Adam wants Sharon to go truly BSC

Melody Thomas Scott@MelodyThomasSco

RT I finally got the guts 2 watch the Ranch burning down yesterday.(OK,3 days late!)Was overwhelmed with emotion.Worse than shooting it.Sob!

Melody Thomas Scott@MelodyThomasSco

RT The added music and sound FX really got 2 me.Devastating...

Archived