Y&R: October 2012 Discussion Thread

• Members

I like what thier doing with Victor as well. he's going back to being cerebral in how he does business and how's going to take down Jack and take his company back. If Victoria fails I think he has a plan to get Newman and I think Adam is in on the plan. Jack already said he's gonna merge Jabot into Newman so you know once Victor strikes he will have Jack under his thumb. everyone is falling into place to be in a spot where they will have to answer to TGVN. think Victor has forgiven Phyliss and Billy for what they did to his children lol think not when the boom gets lowered look out.

• Replies 734
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I hate Geneleave and for the record she wasn't much of a mother to her son either. They beat over our heads that she preferred her daughter and to hell with her sons so no sympathy for her. Damn if she and Cane couldn't leave together. Why does someone hate us so much to continue to plague us with Lame?

• Members

"Like, you guys! OK, pep talk time! Here's my dog Humphrey. He's the cutest. I brought him into the office so you could all pet him. Yay! And I bought cupcakes. Double yay!"

I would also add AH to the list marked Unconvincing Businesswomen. Spectacles and a dark blazer do not a scary CEO make.

• Members

I really for Genevieve and after all the lies Cane told for him to act so so self righteous is ridiculous. I hate the character and the actor has beady eyes. The comb over isn't helping either. I'm not sure when Cane became so unlikeable as a character but Lane is too bland of a couple to keep him. They either need to recast or get rid of him completely. I actually find myself wishing GF wasn't fired. She's such a great actress but was given a thankless role and with better writing her character would have worked. DM's non exit was just as ridiculous.

I feel the show has become more fluid. It's not great but it's definitely better than it was three weeks ago. Some storylines still bug and some characters still need to go but at least it's interesting. I'm interested in Adam's angle with Newman and Sharon, I'm interested in Nick and Avery and I'm interested to see how long him not fighting for Newman will last. Jack's downfall is interesting because with him out of commission Either Phyllis, Adam or Billy will be running Newman which creates drama for all parties involved.

Paul's story need to be wrapped up, Ronan needs to leave and other characters need purpose instead of just hanging around but overall YR is a better show.

• Members

Agreed..

I can't wait for her ass to leave. She over-acts everything, and the dud that is Daniel Goddard being her main co-star? Insufferable.

Genie needs to realize that her glory days are long behind her and she was only popular for playing one type of role, everything else has shown that she has no range as an actress.

Archived