GH: October 2012 Discussion Thread

• Members

Better than the 1% meeting? If so, I'm thrilled that Ron is back to fine form after having to cater to the dreary BS that certain viewers consider to be entertaining soap (for too long). I haven't seen an intentionally hilarious GH episode (from beginning to end) in ages, so I'll be thrilled to sink my teeth into a delicious campfest.

Hold up - Starr actually acted like T&B's firstborn today? OK, you've convinced me to tune in to the entire episode!

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Why would Joe even start with killing Kristina? She has nothing but clothes and she lives in her moms house. He kills her and she Trey inherits what? Some couture.

Sonny's not dead for her to inherit anything. It's so stupid. Then also Dante's the oldest son, the mob would go to him first not Kristina.

That wedding was like something out of RHONJ. I wish Olivia would have punched Steve or made a comment when he suddenly now after Connie outs herself

he starts to back up Olivia's claim that she was Connie. Five minutes prior he was shipping her to Ferncliff.

• Members

my god Stretch Tight needs to STFU. I wish Tracy came back with some more witty comebacks

Connie was hilarious today. LMAO at how she pushed Steve so she could get a seat to sit on.

The Kristina/Trey/Joe scenes were good but stupid at the same time bc Kristina doesnt have any money. Its ridiculius to think that killing her will give Trey the money he lost

"Connie's been around for months, how could we not notice" Because you ALL are idiots!

Looks like that spumor about Johnny marrying Carly was wrong and it was Connie instead. I think I might have liked this twist more had RC not already ripped it from OLTL

Starr, sit your ass down

It would have been more bearable had Connie said she got the idea from Todd

• Members

Yeah, yeah, yeah... Here's some wood and string. Make a violin, will ya?

Anyway... Why did we really have to use the plot device of two people grappling for a gun and it goes off and they both look stunned... twice in less than a month?

Can't we space these things out a little? I mean, we're already on our, what, 8th held-at-gunpoint climax this year.

Archived