GH: October 2012 Discussion Thread

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

1. That Todd & Shorty scene almost made up for the fuckery that followed. (Yes, I'm a sucker for those two together.) Why Ron had to ruin that by shoving the Slagbeast in my face and not allowing Todd to yank that bitch by the throat and fling her ass off that boat is beyond me.

2. As long as I don't see Starr crawl up under mob ass (which includes Eeyore, as far as I'm concerned) after she learns the truth about her father, I'll have no issue with her roasting him over the coals. Ditto for Sam, as those are the only two people that I care to see lambast Todd for Dead Baby Lie 2.0.

3. Far as I'm concerned (especially after watching the OLTL reruns of her return to unfortunate prominence), that Dead Baby Lie is karmic justice for the sh!t that she put folks through to save her precious Frodd. Now she'll know how it feels to be on the other side and I won't feel a thing but smug satisfaction over it. My only hope is that Todd shoves that in her face if she dares to 'confront' him about DBL 2.0.

• Members

I watched a little of the Tea/John scenes and was reminded again that FL is a talented actress, and manages to make the casual type of scenes work, instead of just saving up for a big moment. But this character is truly hollow and, aside from some screeching with Todd which will probably be about as interesting as her other screeching at him (not very), she's had no reason to be in this story. You could have given this story to Franco's mother and it would have had the same impact.

For me that paper went way down when they published a review which praised 20/20's "Matthew Shepherd was a sleazy drug addict who got what he deserved" story, and then even went further and seemed to attack supporters who attended his murder trial (I think the reviewer was annoyed that they wore white).

• Members

What is your hometown?? I just hate it when papers/magazines screw up peoples lives by either spreading lies or overly exaggerating/twisting small aspects. I think some papers are no better than the people who stereotype ethnic groups by saying they are all this way are that way.

• Members

My hometown is Reading, PA granted the town did go to shiit because it used to be a big outlet town and there were lots of jobs at the facotires that are now all gone,and there are alot of poor Latinos lviing there now, but still is the little town so important that they needed to do a write up on it calling it the "Nation's poorest city" and highlighting everything bad about the town and mentioning none of the good things?

Archived