GH: October 2012 Discussion Thread

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I don't want to be tarred and feathered and thrown off this messageboard after just joining, but I actually thought MB was good today. unsure.png My world is off kilter. And seriously what was Carly wearing? So unflattering. I mean, it's better than the Tonya Harding cocktail dress she wore to S&B's wedding, but still her wardrobe choices hurt my sensibility.

• Members

MB is doing good work, right? He's partying (or acting) like it's 1997 and he is still a good actor.

Everyone has been dumbed down ridiculously for this Connie thing. No one knew except Olivia who was (according to her loving bf/medical dr) hallucinating?

The paper should just say DNA results, IMO. Clears up all confusion.

• Members

Thanks!

Pretty much! She is so stupid. Connie is a symptom of an illness and if anything, she would just go to a mental facility to get treatment, not jailtime. Bitch is acting like she is going to send Connie to Statesville. And Todd brought up a good point in that Kate already went to court for this and Starr spoke on her behalf. She cant just change her mind to a judge months after the fact bc its not like some new information to the case was just revealed

Archived