GH: October 2012 Discussion Thread

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Speaking of which, would that have made Starr's scene of outrage any better?

Can someone (intelligent) explain this to me? How is Starr totally cool with going to "Kate's" bachelorette party and wedding... but all of a sudden flips out when "Connie" appears? If Starr's supposed to be THAT deft in handling DID personalities, why is she suddenly acting as if she didn't know Kate and Connie were the same person, just with different personALITIES?

• Members

I was so scratching my head on that one. Really I was! Starr attacking this woman, Carly name calling because she's pissed with Johnny (great slap), and even Reverend Butler chimed in. Going in on Johnny was fine, but why are these people pissed with this mentally ill woman? Starr is upset because she finally meets Connie? Absolutely ridiculous! Does she not get DID?!

The entire production was weak. Just no substance at all. It fell flat. Something like this should have been explosive, but it seemed foolish, and how do I enjoy it when this mentally unhealthy woman is the smartest person in the room? It was in such poor taste.

Then Liv wants to treat the audience to "I told you so" with whomever didn't have enough lines today and could engage. We know Liv suspected because it happened - like Monday!

I did enjoy Connie pulling Johnny's strings today. That was funny. The only thing missing was "jump Fido jump".

Which would totally make sense if DID was a foreign concept to that ugly thing. It isn't! Pluto has been thru this a few times!

• Members

the fact that she has experience with it is why it makes sense. I dont think most people would understand the concept of seperating the 2 personalities and not holding one accountable for the others actions. She didnt blame Kate bc she knows it wasnt Kate who was doing all that horrible stuff as Connie. She thought she had been integrated and the Connie personality was gone and would no longer emerged. What she saw today was Connie for the first time and being quite nasty, unapologetic and downright hurtful. She lashed out when she saw her making a mockery of things and it made sense to me why the emotions regarding the losses she suffered as a result of Connie's careless actions would emerge

She doesnt lay blame on the host which she didnt today. She made that clear when Connie said she thought they were cool and Starr clarified that she made peace with Kate, not her

• Members

And call me nuts, but Joe Jr kidnapping Krissy seemed random as hell. It's like the 2 headed jackass said let's make sure to pack this eppy. The audience will love it and won't care that 7/8 make absolutely no sense. Now, Tracy gets to wear the dummy hat?!

A respectable regime would have made this an eppy to remember!

• Members

oh it was. That instantly reminded me of her going after Sonny with a gun a few months ago and I thought well look how great that turned out for you. Oh I guess I just figured out Starr's next story? She's gonna hold Connie at gunpoint soon, right?

• Members

Cheap, Starr can't make peace with Kate and not Connie! They are the same person! There's no separation when it's convenient. Carly was out of line as well by calling Connie a skank.

It was just a mess, and I don't fault Cartooni. I don't. They are simply not capable and are unwilling to say "uncle". Just thinking about what this eppy could have been saddens me!

The moment Kate wanted her wedding at the HS, everyone should have been on to her. There were signs prior to choosing THS as the venue, but this should have been when the bells went off. Everyone had to be dumber than dumb to pull this off. That's just bad writing!

Archived