GH: October 2012 Discussion Thread

• Members

Really? She needs to STFU bc thats just throwing negative attention on Kelly which she does NOT need. She really shouldnt be using Kelly and DWTS to push some political agenda especially not now during an election season

ETA: Wow, just saw those tweets. Im disgusted. If I were Kelly, I would kindly ask her to stop and stay home next time. I dnot like Bristol, but she doesnt need some irrelevant over the hill actress going in on her for no reason. NLG is coming across like a stereotypical crazy soap fan

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Politicizing any of this is pointless, because Palin isn't a politician now, she's a sideshow, one which sells less tickets every year. Bristol is even less of an attraction. Kelly will need all the support she can get from GH fans, and since many soap viewers are very conservative, I don't understand why NLG would play divide and conquer.

• Members

The Canadian broadcast standards seem to be more relaxed. I noticed that some of the Canadian productions are more risque and some contain language that gets edited.

I'm surprised people aren't tired of DWTS yet but it doesn't look as if these "All Stars" are going to get the same type of numbers this show has been getting.

• Members

If Nancy wanted to fire up the soap base, she should say that Bristol Palin is an example of reality shows that networks have chosen to invest in at the expense of soaps. That would get the SOS crowd going crazy even though I'm sure a good many of them vote Republican.

Archived