GH: October 2012 Discussion Thread

• Members

God knows I am NO fan of Seth McFarlane's, but if that's the kind of mess the NYT is putting out into the universe, then someone over there really needs a reality check. Fast.

Hey, wait a minute, are we still talking about Ron? Or Frank? Because, all I meant was, Frank gave head to a NYT reporter, and in exchange, Ron, his boy, got coverage in the paper.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Well they do rely on the internet an awful lot to fuel their fan war flames so they must be getting that rationale from those who are blinded by their hatred of Elizabeth. All she has to do is look at someone and they're ready to crucify her as if she wrote that herself.

• Members

I skipped a lot. Watching Ellen Degeneres rough up Trey is so laughable to me. I struggle when it comes to agreeing with Mumbles Benard about anything, but I have to agree with him about Ms. Duell being too much of a "sweet guy" to be believable as this anger management dropout Michael.

Also, I love how these "writers" are reaching at trying to blame Trey for what happened at Konnie and Sonny's wedding. We're supposed to believe, according to Michael, that if Trey had simply come forward about how crazy Konnie was acting when she confronted Trey about being his mother, Sonny would've known something was up and might've been able to prevent the non-wedding. Do any of these writers check what they wrote a month ago? Sonny was there at the end of Trey and Konnie's Konfrontation and Sonny didn't recognize Connie had emerged at all. How is Trey not telling Sonny about Kate's behavior to blame?

• Members

So only the people who like his writing are relevant? Per the NYT? I don't read the times. Who have they endorsed for President? Am I supposed to accept that they are the ultimate authority on what is good or bad? Whatever are we rural/suburbanites to do? Guess it doesn't matter if we're irrelevant.

Talk about an elitist perspective. Good luck with that.

• Members

I have fought this pairing long enough, and I'm not going to any longer! I've fallen completely. I'm so ashamed!

LW and Roger are amazing together! If someone had told me a year or two ago that RH and LW would make me all warm and fuzzy, I would have cussed them out. I never imagined these two together would be this marvelous. The chemistry is off the hook! The writing for these 2 is really good (did I just say that), and L/R are selling the hell out of it!

Going to hide my head in shame. Try not to judge me too harshly. Thank you!

Archived