GH: October 2012 Discussion Thread

• Members

I love Todd and Carly. I love that they're two sides of the same coin. I love that Todd is playing Carly. I hate that Carly is falling for it, because Carly is really more astute than that. My hope is she starts to pick up on it, and starts playing him. These are two characters (and I readily admit that Carly is just GH's Blair in many ways) that have a relationship that has so many layers. As opposed to EVERY OTHER dynamic on the show. There is so much possibility. Todd can't pull this ish with Blair because she knows him too well. Carly doesn't. So even though I see some repeat stories here, they were that good the first time around I don't mind seeing them with a twist.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I am thisclose to declaring the Todd Manning I know and love as dead to me for even thinking of getting with that gutter swine - especially when the filet mignon known as Blair Cramer is less than two hours away!

Ron is fvcking tripping if he thinks that I, or any real Todd fan, is going to be on board with him being paired with that snaggletoothed skunk. Everything she touches has turned to sh!t and I have no doubt that my Todd will join the ranks of Tony, AJ, Sonny, Jax, Lorenzo - hell, I'll even throw in Zander there, too - as the men who've been permanently ruined by that trick if Cartini makes the mistake of going there instead of signing KdP over here along with RoHo and KA like they should've done in the first place.

• Members

Um...

Good morning, my friend,

Blair as filet mignon? GMAFB! Blair is no less of a gutter snipe than Carly, and the tired ass pairing of TnB has run is disgusting unhealthy course! The past 3 regimes have not had an interest in Blair, and that has not changed. She is not needed on GH. They didn't sign KDP for a reason! Roger and LW are on fire. Time to throw out the old dusty trash and onto something new.

Todd is very much in character, he is simply moving forward! I can't wait to see the emancipation of Todd Manning.

Tarly is the first thing Fron got right! Embrace it or time to move on cause you aint no GH fan anyhowwink.pngtongue.png

Archived