GH: October 2012 Discussion Thread

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

OMG, I have just started tuning back into GH again because of Anna & Duke -- is the reunion good?! I am so fearful that TPTB want to throw him under the bus for the "love story" that is Anna & Luke.

• Members

Most of the romantic leading men Carlivati caters to are rapists. If Robert Scorpio giddily abandoned his daughter's corpse in order to push Anna/Luke, why would Duke (who hasn't even been around since 1990) be any different?

• Members

When was the last time KeMo even looked like she gave a damn? She enjoys that steady paycheck. She put more effort in Filthy Soap, which didn't find an audience, than she has on GH in years. The eppy where Alexis almost died, Sam was just cruising with her hands in her pockets hugging her sisters on cue. Too many people looking for work for the audience who has to deal with someone who obviously doesn't give a damn.

• Members

Thanks! YT has some cool ones but not a whole lot -- YT has the scene where Anna presides over the meeting about how to redevelop the docks and Duke comes in to charm the pants off of everybody... not a particular romantic scene per se, but it certainly showed their insane chemistry and spark.

I just loved how each kept their independent spirit even after they got together.

• Members

The f--k? Is RC on a one man mission to invalidate any recast he gets the oppurtunity to?

Who the heck does Olivia think she is now? Cleo?

WTH? Luke told Robert the truth with Holly off screen? Im guessing TR wouldnt return to resolve this but still seems so odd how this was all handled

Lulu looks AMAZING today. The best she's looked in a while. Her tan is great as was her hair and her face looks good as well

33cm9gj.jpg

I cant get over his devil eyebrows. Man do this point north. His face is very distracting to look at

Why the heck did John go and tip Todd off?

No. He was in Morocco.

Archived