Y&R: What FoJ should JFP bring on?

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I might be getting it mixed up, but I think I remember DC doing one of their Wishful Storytelling/Casting stories based on that. I would've loved to see it happen as well, then Susan would have been slowly re-introduced through Carly, later Melanie, and then with Doug, Julie and Maggie.

• Members

Well, okay. But I really like the idea of a "black sheep" brother causing problems from time to time for this prospective, Hispanic bunch, especially between himself, A Martinez's character, and their mother.

Why not both? As I see it, A Martinez's character's daughters would represent a return of the "female sibling rivalry" dynamic that classic Y&R was known for. (Think Leslie and Lorie Brooks, or Drucilla and Olivia Barber.) You have one daughter -- let's call her "Jessica" -- who appeals to the parts of Noah's character that are decent and good; and you have the other, less virginal daughter -- "Vanessa," maybe? -- who appeals more to his ego and sensuality (and who delights in rubbing in her sister's face the fact that she is more "experienced").

Archived