Y&R: What FoJ should JFP bring on?

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

You're right, I thought Roberta Leighton was older than she is.

I don't know, DA looks great for her age and I don't think she looks much older than JW.

Hmm then I still think she'd be great as Lydia Summers. But if you all are really so against Phyllis having a mom...

Maybe Victor has a long lost sister?

• Administrator

Wait a minute, just a because JFP worked with someone on one show doesn't make them a FOJ. I think FOJ's have to work with her on at least two shows and she's got to be the one who brings them over. I think if you worked with her on two shows by coincidence, that doesn't make you an FOJ. Like Genie Francis worked with JFP on two shows but she of course isn't an FOJ. Do I have the FOJ requirements right? LOL

My #1 pick would be Rick Hearst coming back to play the character who Matt Clarke stole his face from.

• Members

Of course I would love to see Robin Christopher, even when she wasn't doing anything on GH for her returns she was acting circles around the most of them. Her presence it just alluring, I would love to see her come and shake things up on Y&R, the great thing is she has sex appeal and can act..such a novelty for Y&R these days. But at the same time, when was the last time a new character worked on Y&R?

I think I would rather have her as a recast, than someone new, they just seem to do a horrible job introducing new characters. Even when Jill was on GH they had trouble introducing new characters.

While I don't think she would work as the blue collar type of character, she would fit in great at Newman, Jabot, or even Restless Style. I would love to see her takeover the latter, and run it like Courtney Cox on Dirt. I would be wary of whoever they tried to pair her with, I mean I would hate to see her with Victor, Jack, Nick, Paul, Tucker, etc....the possible men is lacking. I would mind her getting with Neil, but Lord knows she'd be backburned then tongue.png

But she can come after she makes one last stop at GH, we know there will be a Quartermaine funeral soon enough sad.png .

• Members

I would love love love RC to come on as a balls to the wall business woman, brought in by Victor in a big position at Newman. But before she became a business mogul, she was an attorney.

Many years ago, she worked at a law firm with Avery Clarke And the two of them have a BIG secret.

Aside from her new job at Newman, and her past with Avery, she also attended boarding school with Nick many years ago -- And gave up his baby for adoption.

• Members

I recall reading in SOD earlier this year that Matt Crane and Robin Christopher live in PA. (I believe in rural PA.) She stated that he has given up acting entirely, and she herself seemed to have mixed feelings about coming back to GH (though my memory could be incorrect on that matter).

Archived