Y&R: What FoJ should JFP bring on?

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Ironically, if anyone could have played the thankless role of Cane's bio mom, it probably was Fiona Hutchison.

Here's my idea for bringing Robin Christopher onto the show: she's the head of a Chicago-based PR firm that Victor reluctantly hires to repair his public image (and in turn, stockholders' faith in Newman Enterprises) after this latest debacle involving the company and family. Naturally, her ideas rub Nikki, Victoria, even Adam and Nick the wrong way, putting them all on the same side probably for the first time. There is no denying, though, how she shares chemistry with both Adam and Nick; and for once, Adam, and not Nick, is the cuckolded one when he discovers his half-brother has been sleeping with his new ladylove.

• Members

Thanks Y&RWorldTurner.

And you know, I wouldn't be opposed to RC playing a long lost daughter of Victor. Just think, Victor discovers that he has this daughter. He goes to visit her and sees a fire within her, recognizing that she may be more like him than any of the others.

He brings her to town, but makes her agree not to tell anyone that she is his daughter. When Victor finds out that he is in trouble with the SEC, he decides to fake his own death. At the will reading we find out that he has left her (Let's just call her Veronica) in charge of everything.

Victoria and Nick are outraged. They, as well as Nikki, Katherine and the Newman Board get a mysterious invitation to the ranch for that evening. When they arrive, Veronica struts out and announces to them that she's Victor's daughter, and that she's about to shake up the family, and it's brand, like never before.

What do you think?

• Members

LOL I am DEAD at sleepwalking ass.

But everyone knows my first choice of Victoria recasts would be RC. So if she was coming in as a new daughter, I would say Sarah Brown or Megan Ward as Victoria.

But I do think that would be an interesting story. Obviously, Nick and Victoria would resent her, therefore Nikki would dislike her for being a threat to her children.

However, to spice things up, I would have Katherine back Veronica up and stand behind her, as she sees how similar she is to Victor and thinks she's a perfect fit to run the Newman brand.

This would drive a wedge between Nikki and Katherine. Ultimately, it could drive quite a bit of story.

Archived