Brenda Dickson getting ready to drop some bombs

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

It's not, of course, Selena... it's just a figment of Bren's imagination, Please... what have I done to deserve this? My Diva's elevator has stopped at the mezzanine and alarms are going off all over the place.

I'm not trying to be mean to you. :(

I was just trying to say that Brenda was out of it to think Y&R was canned.

• Members

"Let's face it... At 21, I was a beautiful woman, and I still am. When I was younger, I was an extremely beautiful woman, with a beautiful body (I've kept)."

tumblr_lzgp3jAFRm1qkjpdzo2_500.gif

Oh no, you didn't! I'm laughing and crying at the same time right now. Someone get the woman a reality show, That Nene bitch ain't got nothin on my Bren!

• Members

I'm not trying to be mean to you. sad.png

I was just trying to say that Brenda was out of it to think Y&R was canned.

Oh, no.... you didn't understand! Sorry... I was saying "Please, what have I done to deserve this" not to you, but to the universe in general... with my hand in the air...and yes, she is out of it... Heavens to mergatroid she's out of it.

• Members

Oh no, you didn't! I'm laughing and crying at the same time right now. Someone get the woman a reality show, That Nene bitch ain't got nothin on my Bren!

And THAT'S the part I love. Someone CLEARLY doesn't have issues with loving (over-loving) herself.

I am dying over here, this woman is so entertaning, thank you so much for sharing this alpha! And I am buying that book even if it's the gospel according to Brenda.

If VR is "crazy"... ph34r.png

• Members

I am dying over here, this woman is so entertaning, thank you so much for sharing this alpha! And I am buying that book even if it's the gospel according to Brenda.

If VR is "crazy"... ph34r.png

I can only imagine what that book would contain. I'd love to see who shows up to her book signings!

Archived