Brenda Dickson getting ready to drop some bombs

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I am DYING. "Welcome to My Press Conference" had me losing my mind, too.

This woman! It's actually getting a little bit sad -- these are the ravings of a seriously mentally ill person in the throes of paranoia -- but so much of the stuff on that site is brilliant.

• Members

Wasn't her divorce in the mid-00's? Wasn't Bill Bell near-death at this time and battling Alzheimer's? Is she saying he was still involved in her legal problems in those years?

A lot of this stuff baffles me, especially the part about Y&R being canceled.

• Members

Wow. Talk about incoherent, paranoid ramblings! What a loon. Brenda is clearly very mentally ill and not in the "ha-ha" way...she's sick and needs a psychiatrist.

She's not living in reality anymore. It's sad. And she had better watch her step because everything she's written about Sony and the Bells is libelous and she could be facing some major lawsuits.

• Members

She's beyond parody. But I do love her. The funniest part of it all is that she is so serious and that all her fans should be incredibly serious and diligent about Bill Bell's mafia connections and the youtube conspiracy.

And she is a "Power Star." What? And she used to sleep with Richard Thomas? John Boy!!

Archived