BB Ronn Moss OUT!!!!!!

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

It's interesting that EW been featuring soap news a lot lately - the Daysaster, this and Bonnie Franklin LOL. Seriously, Ridge has to be killed - question will be before or after Brooke/Widge remarry. I always wondered how RM was the first actor featured in the intro. Clearly, that spot belongs to KKL. I like the idea of Brooke being free from Ridge.

• Webmaster

I know this sounds weird since many of you feel his acting is questionable, but unlike other soaps I do believe Moss' exit may hinder B&B's ratings. He's not just a vet who's been on the show for a number of years and rose to popularity. He is one of the core actors of the series and has played the central role of the show from his love interests, to his family, to his extended family, etc. I would not at all be surprised if B&B loses enough viewers that would essentially force them to bring him back before years end.

It's really not that interesting. They are being provided with the info from the soaps because the shows want to get mainstream attention all of a sudden. The websites posting them don't really care too much since it's new content, but definitely continue to do it because soap fans are the most loyal and savvy internet users. They give them hits where there usually wouldn't be.

You too? I always liked Brooke/Thorne. It was a different type of pairing and one that worked.

• Members

It is very unfortunate when an original cast member leaves a soap. I can't blame him for leaving, though, because B&B only writes for Hope, Liam, and Steffy. That boring ass storyline makes B&B a total waste of time.

• Members

He can't act. Plain and simple! Even when someone is OTT, you can still tell if they can act. RM is just not capable. I keep watching that scene posted above, and it's absolutely horrific. There was simply no yelling "cut" and re-shooting because it would have been a waste of time. Wasn't gonna get any better. Poor Ronn...putting everything he had, physically and emotionally, into that scene only for that to be the end result? One lucky SOB to have survived this long with no talent in this particular field. Lucky SOB, indeed!

• Members

I hate Ridge, and Moss is a terrible actor but I do think this will hurt B&B's ratings. Yes the show has been focusing a lot on that dull Liam triangle but Ridge (one of four originals and someone that the show revolved around for sooooo long) leaving for good? Yikes.

Archived