BB Ronn Moss OUT!!!!!!

• Members

Thanks! I wouldnt have Bill and Brooke in an affair but there would definetly be a strong attraction which both characters would acknowledge and at most kiss. Steffy would find out about the kiss and run to tell Ridge about it, confirming his suspicions and assuming the worst. He goes to confront Bill and thats when they fight and he dies. The death would be ruled as an accident and no one would know that they were fighting over Brooke but her and she'd keep that a secret. Since they reconciled, Stephanie would be by her side and sympathetic following Ridge's death but will feel betrayed and outraged when she learns that Ridge died fighting over her indiscretion.

Meanwhile Steffy realizes that it was her telling Ridge about the kiss which led to him fighting and ultimately dying and the guilt would eat her alive as she blames herself. She decides to channel her own self-guilt into rage, which is directed at Brooke whom she decides to blame for it all. In her mind, she justifies not blaming Bill bc Brooke took advantage of his vulnerability as he was grieving over Katie.

A full blown triangle will emerge between the three and Stephanie would be torn. She is initially trying her best to make Brooke and Bill pay for Ridge's death and she doesnt want them to have a happy ending over his grave but then she learns that Steffy has fallen back in love with Bill and she doesnt want her to end up with him either. Does she continue to try and end Bill and Brooke, knowing that frees him up for Steffy, or does she now push them together so that she can save her granddaughter from being with a man she hates?

Too bad the writing at B&B isnt complex bc it would complicate matters even more if they brought Ridge's shares into this by having Brooke inherit everything. Together with Bill, they'd own 32.5% which is nearly a third and the other Forresters, namely Thorne, Thomas and Eric would Brooke for Ridge's shares. Bill would however coach her and help her manage her newfound power

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

she hasnt done diddly squat for years. She wouldnt be running FC as she doesnt have that much power but with the shares she has some rights and say in the company. Brooke would be feeling guilty and remorseful and in a weakened position due to not only Katie's but now Ridge's death. She'd be in a position to be taken advantage of and manipulated by the Forresters bc she does have a conscience. Bill doesnt quite have the inhibition and he'd ignite a fire in her to help her take a hold of the shares and not merely be some silent partner whom they try to dismiss. He'd basically coach her into not letting them use Ridge's death to guilt her into signing away those shares

• Members

+1

It's surprising because it took this long for him to leave...lol..not that he is leaving.

I agree that he needs to be killed off and somehow have Brooke involved with it...thus leaving Stephanie and Taylor at war with Brooke and Eric defending her skanky whore ass and Eric and Stephanie feuding over it as well.

• Members

Does anyone know if B&B has ever before undergone budget cuts that resulted in cast salary reductions? I don't watch the show, but I don't remember ever reading anything in years past about them going through the same kind of budget turmoil as the other soaps.

• Members

Bc Brad Bell would take rotate people on and off contract. Just recently he got rid of Jack Wagner and Lesley Anne Downes which I'm sure was bc of budget cuts. I don't even think anyone on the show gets paid that much outside of the core 4 and MAYBE Hunter Tylo.

Archived