BB Ronn Moss OUT!!!!!!

• Members

Could it be that it is just a publicity stunt while RM takes a few months off to work -let's say- in Europe? B&B without Ridge is something that I never saw coming. but if this is true Ridge should be killed off in a dramatic way. Something like Phillip Chancellor's car accident that will cause war between Brooke and Stephanie, Taylor and Steffy.

If Bill hadn't been involved with Steffy I'd like to see him as Stephanie and Bill Spencer's son. Insta-Ridge.

Perhaps TPTB are preparing Rick or Thomas as the new Ridge.

No to Nick. No to Thorne. Their stories have been told, especially with these leading ladies.

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Nope, I gotta disagree here. LD was ALL WRONG for Ridge, but he ROCKED IT as the original/who some say was the ONLY Mason Capwell on Santa Barbara. He CAN act. He was even a riot as Tempus on "Lois & Clark".

As for Ronn Moss? Maybe he'll go back to music. Is Player looking for a reunion? :P

Here's an idea: If Days cans Drake Hogestyn for whatever reason, he would be a shoo in as a Ridge recast, cut from the same cloth. And it actually hurts to type that as I thought - at least during the John/Isabella era - that he at least tried and had charisma to cover the flaws. And he did have chemistry with whatever woman was thrown at him in the '80s/'90s! I think his pairing with DHall's Doc sucked the life out of both. But I despise Doc, so there you are. :P

• Members

I am completely shocked and stunned by this news. Moss was a lifer. He was there until the end!

IA that Ridge should be killed off a la Philip Chancellor Sr which creates ripple-effect SLs for Stephanie, Brooke and the clan. Damn, suppose Stephanie was the one who accidentally kills her favoured first-born?! LOL, Maybe she too is TEXTING WHILE DRIVING. Bradley Bell's writing doesn't inspire me these days, though, so prob Ridge will hea to Forrester International after a fight with Brooke over the Hope-Liam-Steffy situation. rolleyes.gif

Brooke doesn't necessarily need a love interest until after all that sadness and animosity plays out. But I'm sure a Brooke/Bill/Steffy triangle would be made of WIN if they actually went there. Steffy despises Brooke.

And NO to Drake Hogestyn coming to B&B. Ronn Moss may have been a terrible actor but he was our terrible actor. He was also very self-deprecating about what he brought to the show, knowing it wasn't god-given acting talent. There's a reason he was such a popular person with Susan Flannery, KKL, Winsor Harmon and the other vets. I am going to miss him, crazy scarves and all.

• Members

I wonder if he is really gone or if he's just "leaving" the show the way Eric Braeden and MTS have on Y&R in recent years

Kill Katie off! Have her have heart problems and go to the hospital and Bill is forced to make the decision to save his wife or baby. He obviously wants Katie but before she slipped into a coma she made her wishes known that she wants the baby saved at all costs. Brooke steps in to fight for Katie's wishes and eventually Bill reluctantly agrees. In the aftermath of her death, Brooke takes an interest in Bill to help him with the child and they grow closer, which Ridge disapproves of. He ends up dying after taking a blow to the head following a fight with Bill, which outrages Brooke as she turns away from him but not for too long bc she cant fight the attraction and feelings she developed. Stephanie steps in and discovers the true nature of her feelings and the circumstances behind what led to Ridge's death and wages war on Brooke and Bill. Steffy steps in to make Brooke's life a living hell and makes sure she doesnt end up with Bill and this reawakens old feelings in both of them

• Members

This is a pretty fabulous idea. Ronn Moss. With his acting chops, who is going to be beating down his door? It's a 30 minutes show that tapes 4 days a week, and he gets paid well into the six figures for doing it. Yes, pay cuts are a bitch, but also ratings are going down, so take less or get nothing. What's he gonna do instead, go around to local bars and sing "Baby Come Back?"

• Members

That is THE most awesome B&B storyline idea I have heard in YEARS.

B&B would have a second renaissance if they followed that story plan carefully and played all the beats. It would be like 1992 all over again for the show, ushering in a whole new era.

I like Katie but Heather Tom is badly needed on Y&R.

• Members

An amazing idea. Kay Alden, if you're reading this, you were at Y&R when that happened...make it happen again!!!!

Ronn Moss wasn't a great actor, but he sure seems like a great person. Very self aware and not afraid to poke fun at himself. I will miss him, as Cat said, crazy scarves and all,

Archived