BB Ronn Moss OUT!!!!!!

• Members

I hope B&B kills Ridge off permanently with no scope for a possible future return. Though, as his last episode is next month and was speedily written, I assume he's just leaving town or something...

Let the dynamics change a little more drastically, as they're already pushing a lot of the core 4 to the sidelines anyway.

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Perhaps Player will have a reunion. I can never get enough of "Baby Come Back".

But seriously, its the principle to some. The Blood Sweat and Tears is coming from the actors and they are the first "go to" when its time to cut pay. I've always thought RM was the worst of the worst, but Ridge has been integral to the show since inception. We watch for the stellar writing? Don't think so. The actors/performers keep us holding on. I admire anyone who can walk away when they don't believe something is right. Ronn is fully aware that no one will be beating down his door to hire him so I respect him for this decision.

• Members

I don't think this will really be much of a loss. For one, he was not a particularly good actor. The other thing is that B&B seems to be shifting more toward the new generation more and more. And lastly, as JaneAusten said, B&B has for the most part been a matriarchal soap so all the men could go away and it would not be much of a loss.

• Members

This is really shocking. I don't think there's a chance in hell that he will be killed off and I'm pretty sure he'll be back at some point.

As for Bill and Brooke... I think that could be a great option.

Or maybe Thorne and Brooke finally get to be together again!

• Members

Why? I dont think the character is needed if Moss isnt in the role.. Ridge gone has alot of potential especially since it opens up the possibilitiy that other characters might emerge in his place. Without him around as Stephanie's favorite, Thorne and Felicia might step out of the shadow and get some focus

• Members

I'd actually love to see someone else put front and center (not that Ridge has had any of that lately, but at least he gets some airtime unlike others).

For some reason I think Bradley doesn't like Thorne as a character so I doubt he'll get much play. Whatever way it goes, they'll need someone in that age group... they have Brooke, Donna, Taylor and Katie, and only Bill for men (not counting recurring character).

Archived