Melissa Reeves Hates Gays

ivanmmd

• Members

Chick-Fil-A gives money to anti-gay causes one of which is FRC which supports Uganda's stance that that govt should be allowed to round up every GLBT individual and kill them. That is the issue here. The fact that by supporting CFA you are also indirecty supporting UGANDA's killing of GLBT folks.

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

IA. I dont get why internet posters act all surprised when they go on a celebrities account and start bashing them. Like seriously,....wtf. She should block them and make her account private. There are ALOT of crazies out there who hide behind the anonymity of their computer screen and go in on the attack

Or maybe she sees where the drama is heading and doesnt want to escalate it any further. She shouldnt be on Twitter fighting with random people who are coming out to trash her. Best to ignore it and move on instead of allowing people open access to post any negative comment they can on her

• Members

She probably wanted a negative reaction. When she put the message about Chick-Fil-A, she included one of those smirk emoticons.

If she wants to bait people then I'm not sure why she is surprised at a negative response. Twitter isn't cuddly and cute. It's full of bile. That's one of the reasons I don't post there. Tom Daley was repeatedly taunted over the death of his father. Uhser's wife was repeatedly told that her son died because of karma.

Reeves goes on about moral values when everyone knows her past - not much of a surprise to see that reaction.

Archived