Melissa Reeves Hates Gays

ivanmmd

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Alot of people talk about her behind her back and dislike her bc she is loud and says alot of offensive things. She honestly doesnt undestand what she is saying most of the time and is highly influenced by her strict and sheltered upbringing.I feel bad for her at times bc she has alot of learning to do and most people write her off and make judgements but once you hear her backstory it begins to make a bit more sense. I was super offended by that comment on gay marriage though but I learned a long time not to take her seriously bc most of the time she makes herself look like a joke

• Members

It's not easy to know how to react to someone with bigoted views if they are a part of your life (even worklife). It's easier to react to someone over a keyboard. Most of the people in my life who have those views I just don't even know what to say, as I know it won't do any good.

• Members

I just have to pipe up for Tammy Faye Messner, she was a truly good person who loved everyone and treated everyone with absolute respect and love. She did not discriminate with how she cared for people. The world is poorer for her not being in it anymore.

Melissa Reeves? She's a B-List soap opera actress and adulteress who couldn't keep her skirt on with Jason Brooks. She can take a seat at Chick Fil A with all the other hypocrites.

• Members

Agreed. Tammy Faye would never support groups like FRC or Exodus. She may not have approved of gay marriage but she was someone who genuinely believed in love, not just saying the word and not meaning it.

Here's Tammy (don't let Port Chuck cover this please)

• Members

Usually don't enjoy the DC twitter drama but I did laugh at this

Jamey_Giddens ‏@Jamey_Giddens

Sigh. I see why Irna never wanted us to know anything but their character names. #FUJenniferHorton

7:55 PM - 1 Aug 12 via web

• Members

Carl, you love this clip you undercover Christian you.tongue.png I'm mad that they spelled it "blest". God, I love the PTL singers and their coordinating outfits. Here's my fave PTL clip with CeCe (and BeBe) and a dude who should have definitely been spoofed by Will Forte in an SNL sketch. Then back on topic!

• Members

And many don't know that she specifically ministered to gay people in her last few years, because she realized that many of them were very much in need of it, but had been driven away by organized religion and people who are unaccepting. She really surprsied and delighted me.

• Members

As a gay man, I think people in my community are acting disgusting. We cry hate and discrimination against those that silence us, yet when someone who doesn't s%&t rainbows and triangles speaks a personal opinion we nail them to a cross. Stop being the very bully that you are crusading against and deal with the fact that not everyone rides in a pride float.

• Members

It's amazing how liberals are the most intolerant people on the planet...and don't even realize it. Amazon.com just gave millions to support changing the definition of marriage. Ben and Jerry's gives to every wacko cause there is. Where's the outrage? Oh, that's right. It's only conservative speech that must be squashed.

Let's review: Gays work at Chick-fil-a. Gays are served at Chick-fil-a. The president of Chick-fil-a gives an interview expressing his support for traditional marriage, a view that has been upheld by VOTERS every time it's been on the ballot. Then the idiot mayors of Boston and Chicago state that they will use their governmental powers to keep out a business , because it doesn't reflect their personal views. Maybe Rahm Emanuel should worry more about Chicago becoming the Murder Capitol of the USA under his watch. (By the way, does Rahm believe that Obama was a hateful bigot until three months ago, because up until then, he and Dan Cathy had identical views on the subject).

Archived