Melissa Reeves Hates Gays

ivanmmd

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I agree. Though I would add that if a person who doesn't hate gays is anti-gay marriage, there is still the implication that they find something inherently wrong with homosexuality. Why else would they care?

• Members

Ignorance. This issue was brought up at work and a girl I work with told me that she doesnt support Obama's stance on gay marriage. She said she doesnt care if gays get married but she doesnt want it to be legal so they can throw it in her face all the time. I just looked at her with a look like "bitch, are you f--king kidding me?" I know her enough to know that I dont think she hates gays bc she's been VERY sheltered her whole life and has little life experience so she makes alot of ignorant and off putting comments without thinking about them

• Members

Wow. People vex me. It's like the "Obama is a Muslim-sounding name therefore he is a Muslim and all Muslims are terrorists especically ones without birth certificates but I have nothing against having a black president" type crap.

• Members

This saddens me. A lot of people are making this about "free speech" when they don't even understand what the amendment means. And to say "Oh well, it tastes good I'll still eat there" is absolutely ignorant when profits from the company are supporting anti-gay legislation and the aforementioned Ugandan "kill the gays" bill.

I can no longer support Melissa Reeves until she educates herself. And as a punishment for her, I think that Tamara Braun should be IN as Jennifer Horton. :)

Archived