Melissa Reeves Hates Gays

ivanmmd

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

No, she is not. If she issued an apology showing genuine remorse for support a business that supports hate groups, promised to never repeat that mistake, and to use her celebrity status to actively support pro-gay rights groups, the whole thing would turn around for her. Reeves' problem is that she meant exactly what she said in that tweet and can take none of it back. She took her hate-filled butt to Chick Fila and then took the time to type out that tweet. She deserves everything she gets. I hope the gay and non-bigoted people on that set make her work life miserable.

• Members

Has it occurred to anybody that the reason Missy Reeves chose to make her Twitter account private was because she may have received death threats? On Wednesday, a militant, pro-homosexual activist shot a security guard outside the DC office of the Family Research Council. On the one hand, many in the gay community have shown tremendous respect for others. On the other hand, it's really scary just how fringe some homosexuals can be; obviously, the shooting is the worst of it, but the vitriol shown towards Crystal Chappell and the demands that Reeves be fired are extreme as well.

• Members

It's pretty sad that you can taunt me, yet you don't have one word of condemnation towards the monster who shot the security guard.

As I suspected, Missy did indeed receive threats, and that is why she shut down her account.

Cheap, you are so right. There are too many who are just so strident in their beliefs and hate that they don't care.

Archived