Melissa Reeves Hates Gays

ivanmmd

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

She is being raked over the colls right now. I guess that's what she gets. But this thing about her being fired from DOOL? They should fire her because she can't act and Jenn has no story. She's going to have to be the one who lives with her words and actions. I'm just glad now I know where she stands...on the side of bigotry and hate.

• Members

She's a bitch. She throws around the hate but masks it with her blonde smiley sweetheart goodness. She can take her rethug self off my TV anytime she feels like it. I don't even know how an actress can say these things considering how many gay actors there are and how many she has and perhaps will work with.

• Members

And I love how she knows she is throwing an incendiary bomb out, hence the pre-emtptive "free speech, right?" and no one stopped her from saying it, and she still tries to play the tired, false, go to conservative last line of defense for the built in bigotry "free speech, difference of opinion" lament. And Huckebee can go [!@#$%^&*] off and take all his fundie followers with him. No doubt she worships at the shrine of Sarah Palin.

• Members

Why are there people talking about "Facebook friends" that hate gay marriage.

In a lot of cases some of you fellas have 80% of your friends as people you don't even know. What is heartbreaking is when you live in a bible-belt state like mine (Oklahoma) and 99% of your Facebook friends (I only have 200 Facebook friends) and they approve of the bizarre gays should die philopsophy. I know that is dramatic but it is truth. The gay haters will never admit.

But it is the case. I am so about to kill my Facebook page.

• Members
Do you really? I think even if MR did put out a statement, people would be calling her two face and backpeddling to save face.

As to why she would block people, well to avoid the harassment. Sure one can say she brought it upon herself, but its still not something one wants to deal with., especially not until this blows over

Unlike most of us here, CC actually knows MR personally and can attest to her character

• Members

CC's defense of MR is like when the famous white person who says something bigoted and their single black "friend" comes out and says that they have known for soo many years he or she is not a racist, bigot, homophobic, etc. They are just misunderstood. RME.

Reeves meant exactly what she tweeted and deserves all the fall out.

• Members

Plus one million....

LOL seriously Cheap that's stupid if she did that. Heck I tweeted her and all I said was "it's anything but about free speech" which was not rude or harassing. I'm sure I'm blocked, I dunno I unfollowed her after that tweet.

She's a coward who has to have a mouthpiece to try and do damage control. she doesn't have the cahones to speak out herself

• Members

I wonder if Soap Opera Digest will have a blurb about this in their latest issue, or is this too taboo for them to get involved. The "fish wives" (as Carolyn Hinsey calls them) who still buy SOD in the supermarket would mostly have Reeves' opinion. But at the same time, Hinsey is very pro-gay in her columns. So who knows...

Archived