Y&R to become Hollywood Heights for the daytime

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Hollywood Heights has the older characters intertwined into the younger characters stories not the opposite way around. On a show called the Young & the Restless we shouldn't be tuning in all the time to see Victor getting all the sex scenes. And love the big long quotes from a random source in that lame article.

• Members

If it does. I can honestly say. I cannot wait until it's no longer #1.

I'm in their precious 18-35 demo...and honestly, I think Hollywood Heights blows. I think that newbies and teen storylines blow on any soap. And, I'm attached to the vets. Who I grew up watching.

For Y&R. This is the end of the line for me. It hasn't been my favorite soap by far in years. But, it is the soap that I remember from even when I was 2. My mom used to hum Nadia's Theme to me at bedtime. And, the old opening with Danny with the long hair flipping around singing. Is burned into my brain as one of my first memories.

They are now screwing up MY SOAP! And, I'm not very damn happy about it at all.

• Members

I don't think Sony wants to turn Y&R into Hollywood Heights though MAB with her dumb singing storylines, and reality shows seemed to be doing that. I do think they want a few young people at the forefront which Y&R needs. Didn't Y&R get a boost in ratings that week they did huge banner adds with the younger characters and did the MTV promos?

• Members

I could even read that MAB fangurl gushing just read this and laughed my ass off

Thanks Chris, Yes, I am PRO-Maria Bell, and always will be. And people who disagree with rational conversation are welcomed here. I have no right to not have free speech on Highlight Hollywood. This is America. However, I will not tolerate personal attacks because I support Maria. That was the ONLY point to make. And she won’t be violated here because of people who do not like her. They don’t even know her. And she has children who see these vile things online. So it’s not welcomed here, but anyone like you, who disagrees with me, but is respectful, is welcome. All I ask is respect. I had no right to be attacked by lunatics, but they have been reported to authorities. I won’t accept threats on my behalf or behalf of Maria, who I have GREAT faith and respect for. ALWAYS. And I have NONE for Jill Farren Phelps and how she got her job, will be just how she LOSES it! Welcome any time, and thank you for understanding Chris, that I have a right to defend Maria as well, without being called stupid or worse. It’s like living in Iraq lately. Disgusting. NOT you, and thanks for your comments! PERIOD! You never have to agree with me, just if others did so like you, they’d be welcome as well!

Archived