Love and Hip Hop Thread

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I read on this TV Ratings Analysis blog I frequent that Basketball Wives was not on the VH1 Summer Press Release even though it was scheduled for an August launch date, so they are guessing they pushed it back and extended the order for Love and Hip Hop Atlanta as they have been seen filming the show still as recently as a few days ago. Glad to know VH1 knows where their priorities are. Nobody wants to see them bullying ass hos and Suzie's big mouth ass.

Edited by Eric83

• Members

Could be true, but I swear I was reading that they've been filming for the next season already -- it could be an extended season though which I wouldn't mind since this is the only reality show I watch on this network.

• Members

K. Michelle and Kirk. . . . happy.png That scene was so hilarious. When K started singing that song and calling Rashitta a bag lady, I died. Along with her saying that Kirk wore Lee Press On Nails and looked like Claire's. K.Michelle is wub.png . When he leaves in a few episodes, there will be a huge void on this show. And Kirk is gay (and this coming from a gay male). What "straight" (and I use that loosely) man goes and picks a fight with a woman on behalf of his wife? To the left. . . .

Joseline pissed me off tonight. Why did she sob in front of Stevie J? She don't know that her doing that was what he wanted. And their sex scene was gross on so many levels.

Benzino needs to invest in a jackhammer, so he can attach his chin to it and jackhammer the hell out of it and gain a neck. Just disturbing.

Tracy and Drew. . . . why the f*ck are these people on my screen?! Mona, tell me why? They're a poor man/woman version of Mimi & Stevie J. End it now.

Erica, keep the ring, pawn it, and move on.

Scrappy in Kirk in the strip club--why? 1. Scrappy ain't got no dollars to make it rain 2. Kirk knows he'd rather be at Magic Mike instead of Magic City. Just stop with the fraudulence, OK?

• Members

I’m having a hard time understanding where Traci is coming from. Drew seems to be the same man she met and fell in love with. He’s very immature. He needs to hustle the money up for himself. If Drew wanted to be more present in his son’s life he would.Traci’s involvement with Drew’s business seems to be coming from a different place and not strictly business. I can understand her not wanting to have different women around her son however, Drew is going to do whatever he wants. He has little to no respect for her if she requests that these women are not around her son and yet he still does it anyway. Traci is looking like a true bird right now. I thought it was inappropriate of her to pop up at his house. She disrespected Drew and his company. She should’ve never addressed the woman that was in his house and should’ve never mentioned anything about the business arrangement in his house. I think she wants to be with him which is why she’s constantly speaking ill about the women he dates. She brags about money that she’s invested in Drew included purchasing cars for him while he continues to date other women. It’s like she feels as though she has “one up” on the women when she doesn’t. So what if you give him money? You’re the bigger fool! You’re the one who’s working with feelings he’s not. Keep your money.

Also I know that this show along with most reality shows are probably scripted, but it was just too blatantly obvious when Traci "surprised" Drew by showing up at his door and a camera man was already inside his house!! That just took me completely out of the scene.

K Michelle's song about Rasheeda. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Benzino is ugly as hell. His body is shaped like a chicken nugget from McDonald's and I wish he'd get off my screen ASAP.

• Members

I like Traci but she's stupid to get into business with her ex. Seriously she doesnt think he will hook up with "groupie hos"? She clearly cant deal with that so it will be a problem later on and she will throw this investment in his face. She cant do that and its not fair. She needs to have a seat. Of course look at her at the end popping off. She was dead wrong to show up unannounced, cursing at his guest and acting a damn school. I want to like her but over this nonsense.

D1bBKyu.jpg?1

"I cant help it if Im handsome. Look at this face" laugh.png

LOL...I cant with Jos when she starts crying. That accent comes out EXTRA thick and I cant understand a damn thing she says. I missed her calling Mimi, Molly the Maid

"Who would be scared of Kirk, period? He probably has a period" LMAO.

I cant stand K Michelle. She has great lines but man is she annoying as hell. Kirk confronting her seemed so staged. There was no one else there? The studio was an empty room with just a piano?

And she had to go see a gynecologist about her sex problem? Girl, you need to go see a psychologist. Seriously that felt like a therapy session I was watching, not a doctor's examination.

Benzino was full of ish. Not answering the question straight up and talking in circles. Im glad Stevie checked him

Ya7ab6J.jpg?1

VbQ8SDo.jpg?1

New Hairstyles this episode: 2; Hairstyles to date: 8

Edited by Cheap21