B&B: Introducing lesbian storyline; DAYS, GL vet joins cast

• Members

Haha - As much as I'm intrigued by this twist it screams plot point. Bradley wants to hop on the press coverage bandwaggon now that the show is gaining some youth appeal and suddenly on/near top of the demographics. It's probably gonna be that gay storyline similiar to that black storyline on a show not to be mentioned in this thread... LOL

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Chances are, if CC and/or JJ is sticking around for awhile, Bradley Bell will either kill off Karen, thus leaving Caroline with only Danielle as a mother figure; or he'll have Danielle hook up with someone like Ridge, thus putting a new spin on the time-worn "love triangle" concept.

• Members

I was actually thinking that Steffy and Caroline were going to hook up romantically.

I really can't say how i feel about this yet, but the thought of Bill being apart of this makes me cringe cause you know they are going to make him say nasty things about CC's character.

• Members

I thought JJ had good chemistry with Ronn Moss, but they aren't going to have her in a love story anyway - doesn't she just make a few appearances a year (if that)?

Does anyone else wonder if Bill is going to "turn" Danielle?

• Members

Joanna is a producer now and only makes periodic appearances. I had to laugh when they said "the love story has already started", or whatever - we heard nothing about her being a lesbian or being with Crystal Chappell in her brief return. I get the feeling that Danielle will show up, she and Caroline will talk about being mother and daughter, and Karen, and then we may see Joanna again when Danielle sleeps with Bill, or Katie, or Thomas, or whoever.

I keep thinking about how drama-free the B&B set supposedly is (aside from the Hunter Tylo issues). That will probably not continue with Crystal.

• Members

Crystal Chappel was so spellbinding in her last months recently on DAYS. I'm looking forward to seeing her on B&B and hope they don't burn out and waste her (they will).

I think I'd be more interested in the lesbian angle if Caroline were the one who was the lesbian. Crystal is just so typecast with that now. LOL.

And I am bummed as well that they aren't having Thomas come out as gay & secretly in love with Rick (or one of his BFF's Oliver or Marcus)

Archived